Sunday 15 August 2010

August Update





With the end of the summer holidays in site the tempo is picking up again and I feel the need to plan for Christmas and all it's glory.

Having picked up some gems in London I plan to set them and do some new silver designs in the next few months with the goal of having my first ever evening parties (yes there will be two!). It is ambitious but I plan to have one in London and one in Sweden.

There is lots to do and with custom orders still trickling in and the tax man knocking I must remember to update my blog and look towards my marketing plan. I really would like to have my own website up and running before Christams this year so that everything can be found in that one place and easily.

So off to check out some winter designs and make some stunning, unique pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment